A brand-new battery technology could soon power EVs for 1,000 miles — on a single charge.
To put that in perspective…
If you were to drive a Nissan Leaf from coast to coast, you’d have to recharge the battery eight times…
A Chevy Bolt, seven times…
Even the Tesla Model X would need to be charged six times.
And you’d have to hang around for anywhere between one and 12 hours at each charging station.
But with this new battery technology in your vehicle, you’d only have to recharge ONCE … in a matter of minutes.
The company that pioneered this new technology could be the investment of a lifetime.
You might also like:
- GOLD WARNING
- 80% “Dow Drop” predicted – Former CIA Economic Advisor
- Woman Gets “Revenge” After Losing Nearly 50% of Her 401(k)
- A 12-million-mile battery already exists…
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- See this before it goes public: “Like Buying Apple Stock In 1980”
- Legend Who Bought Apple at $1.42 Says Buy TaaS Now
- The Perfect $3 Stock