A brand-new battery technology could soon power EVs for 1,000 miles — on a single charge.
To put that in perspective…
If you were to drive a Nissan Leaf from coast to coast, you’d have to recharge the battery eight times…
A Chevy Bolt, seven times…
Even the Tesla Model X would need to be charged six times.
And you’d have to hang around for anywhere between one and 12 hours at each charging station.
But with this new battery technology in your vehicle, you’d only have to recharge ONCE … in a matter of minutes.
The company that pioneered this new technology could be the investment of a lifetime.
You might also like:
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP
- OPEC 2.0 [shocking revelations]
- Secret Gold Back currency RUINING Biden’s plans for a digital dollar?
- Bank bailout a cover-up for a far worse plot?
- “Future Fuel” will unleash $11 trillion wave of wealth
- This “peeing car” is at the center of an $11.7 trillion energy revolution
- The End Of The US Dollar