A brand-new battery technology could soon power EVs for 1,000 miles — on a single charge.
To put that in perspective…
If you were to drive a Nissan Leaf from coast to coast, you’d have to recharge the battery eight times…
A Chevy Bolt, seven times…
Even the Tesla Model X would need to be charged six times.
And you’d have to hang around for anywhere between one and 12 hours at each charging station.
But with this new battery technology in your vehicle, you’d only have to recharge ONCE … in a matter of minutes.
The company that pioneered this new technology could be the investment of a lifetime.
You might also like:
- “Future Fuel” will unleash $11 trillion wave of wealth
- Get Your Money Out of U.S. Banks Immediatley
- New Battery Could “Eat Lithium’s Lunch”
- America is going mad — is this next?
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Tilson: “The next Apple” at less than $10?
- A gold storm is coming…