No doubt about it, trading for the broader market could continue to be bumpy in the near term, but the biggest money tends to be made by those who treat market pullbacks as opportunities to build positions in promising companies. With that in mind, read on for a look at one category-leading tech giant that’s presenting an attractive risk-reward proposition at today’s prices.
Investing Prodigy Reveals #1 Stock Pick for 2023
Stock-picking savant uses AI & Big Data to zero in on #1 stock of 2022. Cutting-edge methods producing amazing results. [Click here for details.]
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
The e-commerce market may continue to suffer in the coming months amid recession fears. Nevertheless, the $9 trillion industry is still expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.7% for at least the next four years. Amazon is by far the world’s largest e-commerce company. With five times the market share of its closest rival, Walmart, its 38% leading market share means it will likely gain the most significant advantage from the market’s growth.
Amazon’s business model has built-in advantages like its subscription service, Amazon Prime, and its streaming platform. The service has more than 200 million subscribers globally and 163.5 million in the U.S. That figure is expected to continue to expand at a steady pace. According to a report by Statista, U.S. Prime members are expected to reach more than 176.5 million by 2025.
Wall Street is optimistic about AMZN, with 75% of analysts rating the stock a buy and the average one expecting the stock to rise by more than 30%. That would mean a continuation of the stock’s rally, as it has jumped 21.5% year to date.
You might also like:
- China to attack the Dollar on Jan. 6?
- Federal Reserve predicts 24,290% from here
- Buy this AI Stock before January 1
- Congress Just Fast-tracked New A.I. Energy Breakthrough
- Elon Musk: THIS will be bigger than Tesla
- The Cold, Hard Truth About A.I. Stocks
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP