The semiconductor shortage is getting worse…
Supply chains are at a standstill and manufacturers of cars, electronics, appliances, etc. are dying off.
The current companies dominating the chip manufacturing space, Intel, AMD, NVDA aren’t able to keep up with demand.
Moreover, two of the three behemoths mentioned above are in China.
The Department of Defense has said that a dependence on foreign manufacturing poses risks, because much of the nation’s critical infrastructure relies on microelectronic devices.
The threats become more pronounced as emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence require more advanced components.
Now, the Biden Administration is getting involved…
Biden says he plans to spend $52 billion on U.S. chip manufacturing…
And three tiny, U.S. firms are set to see an explosion in new wealth in the coming weeks.
Sign up below and get our newest report, Three Tiny U.S. Startups Set to Dominate the Semiconductor Industry.
You might also like:
- China to attack the Dollar on Jan. 6?
- Federal Reserve predicts 24,290% from here
- Buy this AI Stock before January 1
- Congress Just Fast-tracked New A.I. Energy Breakthrough
- Elon Musk: THIS will be bigger than Tesla
- The Cold, Hard Truth About A.I. Stocks
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP