Gold has been making headlines lately, with the spot price reaching a 52-week high of $2021.82 per ounce on April 4th. However, the price has since fallen and is hovering around the $2000 mark as investors await the next round of economic data. Despite the short-term volatility, experts remain optimistic about gold’s long-term prospects. In fact, many believe that gold will continue to push higher in 2023.
Today we’ll highlight a desirable gold name providing investors with both capital appreciation and steady income. So, whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, you’ll want to keep an eye on this stock as you navigate the gold market in the coming months.
Gold is SOARING – here’s what you need to do
Everything is lining up perfectly for a historic gold bull run. One gold expert says he’s found the best way to get in, for less than $10.
Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp. (TFPM)
Toronto-based Triple Flag serves as a finance partner to facilitate the development and expansion of mining projects. With a focus on cash-generating mines and fully permitted projects that can produce cash flow within two years, the company seeks prudent investments in earlier stages of the mine life cycle to maintain exposure to development-stage assets and grow free cash flow per share over the long term.
While risks include precious metal price volatility, competition from the royalty and streaming sector, and ramp-up issues at its mines, catalysts could include higher-than-expected gold and silver prices, future exploration discoveries, and unexpected mine expansions and acquisitions. TFPM investors enjoy a 1.3% dividend yield.
You might also like:
- China to attack the Dollar on Jan. 6?
- Federal Reserve predicts 24,290% from here
- Buy this AI Stock before January 1
- Congress Just Fast-tracked New A.I. Energy Breakthrough
- Elon Musk: THIS will be bigger than Tesla
- The Cold, Hard Truth About A.I. Stocks
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP