Over the next decade, as the number of electric vehicles on the road increases from around 10 million today to as much as 145 million – ONE material is going to be in higher demand than anything else.
More than lithium. And more than cobalt.
It’s the most important component of an electric vehicle battery…
That’s why Bloomberg estimates demand for this material is likely to increase 14-fold by 2030.
And right now, this ONE $4 stock is uniquely positioned to benefit the most from this soaring demand.
It’s my absolute No. 1 way to play the long-term rise of electric vehicles.
I explain everything you need to know in this short update.
You might also like:
- Federal Reserve predicts 24,290% from here
- Buy this AI Stock before January 1
- Congress Just Fast-tracked New A.I. Energy Breakthrough
- Elon Musk: THIS will be bigger than Tesla
- The Cold, Hard Truth About A.I. Stocks
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP
- OPEC 2.0 [shocking revelations]