5G is going mainstream this year…
And even though the 5G smartphone market is projected to be valued at $4,718.4 Billion over the next few years, smartphones are only the tip of the iceberg.
New innovations in telemedicine, remote education, smart factories, and agriculture make 5G technology more disruptive than ever imagined.
And while everyone’s talking about the benefits we stand to gain from 5G technology, no one is talking about the most significant piece of the 5G puzzle: America’s 5G fiber-optic network.
5G simply can’t be built without those fiber-optic connections.
And one small company, trading for just $8, literally owns this entire 5G network.
All of the wireless carriers and pretty much every big name in communication already have contracts in place with this company.
Even the U.S. government is paying to get its secured communications on this critical piece of infrastructure.
Our research suggests this tiny $10 tech firm could grow 600% by the end of 2020.
Sign up below to receive our newest dossier, The 5G Cheat Sheet, and get the name and ticker of the $8-stock teased above.
You might also like:
- CEO of biggest PE firm predicts “social unrest”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Apple to shock world with one last tech marvel from Steve Jobs?
- 3rd Massive Dollar Upheaval Has Started
- Tilson: “The next Apple” at less than $10?
- Bear Market Legend Reveals His Secret To Profiting When Stocks Go Down