Amid recession concerns, many investors are seeking ways to shore up their portfolio. Investing in dividend-paying stocks can be a great way to generate predictable returns during times of uncertainty. Our recommendation for today has a long history of paying generous dividends, and offers investors the opportunity to earn a steady income with relatively low risk.
Millionaire Trader Demonstrates: “The Perfect Trade”
For over 36 years, I have shown tens of thousands of ordinary Americans how to radically change their financial future.
And in just ten seconds, I’ll demonstrate a powerful (yet simple) strategy anyone can use to collect gains of 373% gains in just 8 days –in bullish AND bearish conditions.
You don’t need trading experience… and you can get started with $100 or less.
I’ve agreed to an interview, where I’ll demonstrate this trade live –you’ll see exactly how it led to triple-digit gains over 48 timesand double-digit gains over 81 different times.[Click here to watch…]
Lockheed Martin (LMT)
Given the recession-proof nature of defense contracting, Lockheed Martin should continue reporting positive results and rewarding shareholders through its quarterly, 2.7% forward yield. In other words, even if the market dives again, LMT will likely stand strong. The company runs a P/E ratio of 24 times, below the sector median of 28.3 times. As well, LMT features excellent longer-term growth and profitability metrics.
You might also like:
- China to attack the Dollar on Jan. 6?
- Federal Reserve predicts 24,290% from here
- Buy this AI Stock before January 1
- Congress Just Fast-tracked New A.I. Energy Breakthrough
- Elon Musk: THIS will be bigger than Tesla
- The Cold, Hard Truth About A.I. Stocks
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP