The price of oil has come down significantly recently and is currently hovering around $70 per barrel. This latest pullback creates an undeniable opportunity for investors looking to boost passive income with a position in one of the best high-yield stocks available. Thanks to accelerating distribution growth, this company is well-positioned to continue delivering market-crushing returns alongside a very low-risk profile. The name might surprise you.
US Dollar Replaced By “Biden Bucks”?
A former advisor to the CIA and Pentagon now believes President Biden plans to retire the US dollar we know.
And replace it with what he calls “Biden Bucks”. It is underway.
On March 9, Biden signed Executive Order 14067, which could pave the way for Biden Bucks.
[Click to see how to save your investment and retirement accounts >>>]
Enterprise Product Partners (EPD)
Enterprise Product Partners’ conservatively positioned balance sheet, high yield, and accelerating distribution growth make the stock a compelling opportunity amid plunging oil prices.
The solid demand for the midstream energy company’s services and geographically diversified assets enable it to consistently grow its EBITDA and cash flows to support its hefty dividend yield. Its adjusted EBITDA has increased at a CAGR of 10.6% since 2017. Meanwhile, its adjusted free cash flow per unit had a CAGR of 32% during the same period.
While many peers such as Energy Transfer (ET) and Kinder Morgan (KMI) have slashed their payouts in the past during energy market declines, EPD has continued to grow its dividend year after year for a quarter century at a CAGR of 7%. EPD’s dividend yield currently stands at around 8% and is highly likely to continue to climb over the long term.
You might also like:
- EV charging stations that pay you up to $93/day!
- Legendary Wall Street Stock-Picker Names #1 A.I. Stock of 2023, Live On-Camera
- Missed NVIDIA? Don’t Miss This ‘Great $2 AI Moonshot’ Opportunity
- No 1 Stock to Buy ASAP
- OPEC 2.0 [shocking revelations]
- Secret Gold Back currency RUINING Biden’s plans for a digital dollar?
- Bank bailout a cover-up for a far worse plot?
- “Future Fuel” will unleash $11 trillion wave of wealth
- This “peeing car” is at the center of an $11.7 trillion energy revolution
- The End Of The US Dollar