Everyone knows this bull market will not last forever.
But when will the next stock market crash begin?
One man from Baltimore claims to have the answer. Click here and get the date now.
He’s part of an associated group that happens to be the largest independent financial research company in the world.
They predicted the dot.com crash, almost at the exact peak, before the Nasdaq lost 78% of its value.
In 2008 they did it again, predicting the housing crisis that wiped out $3.4 trillion in retirement savings.
And last year, when the pandemic hit our nation out of the blue, this man’s firm issued a sell signal right before the big collapse.
And now this man claims to have the exact day of the next crash inside this envelope you see below.
You might also like:
- Former Goldman Sachs Exec. “America’s problems explained in ONE chart”
- Confession: PhD Economist says “Used to think a crash was coming
- $150 Trillion | Transformation of the US | Bezos/Musk
- PhD Author: “Prepare now for U.S. Great Distortion”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- The Perfect $3 Stock