Despite its stock trading as high as $3,773 and making billions of dollars in profit every year, Amazon has NEVER paid a dividend to its investors, and that’s unlikely to change any time soon.
But thanks to a little-known program being called “Prime Profits,” a small group of Americans are now scooping up their slice of more than $1.498 billion in payments.
Until recently, only a small group of the world’s elites knew about them.
But now, for the first time ever, we’ll reveal how everyday Americans can start collecting their own Prime Profit payout by March 14th.
This is truly remarkable. Better yet, it takes only two minutes to “enroll.” And there’s no paperwork.
You might also like:
- “Future Fuel” will unleash $11 trillion wave of wealth
- Get Your Money Out of U.S. Banks Immediatley
- New Battery Could “Eat Lithium’s Lunch”
- America is going mad — is this next?
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Tilson: “The next Apple” at less than $10?
- A gold storm is coming…