Despite its stock trading as high as $3,773 and making billions of dollars in profit every year, Amazon has NEVER paid a dividend to its investors, and that’s unlikely to change any time soon.
But thanks to a little-known program being called “Prime Profits,” a small group of Americans are now scooping up their slice of more than $1.498 billion in payments.
Until recently, only a small group of the world’s elites knew about them.
But now, for the first time ever, we’ll reveal how everyday Americans can start collecting their own Prime Profit payout by March 14th.
This is truly remarkable. Better yet, it takes only two minutes to “enroll.” And there’s no paperwork.
You might also like:
- Former Goldman Sachs Exec. “America’s problems explained in ONE chart”
- Confession: PhD Economist says “Used to think a crash was coming
- $150 Trillion | Transformation of the US | Bezos/Musk
- PhD Author: “Prepare now for U.S. Great Distortion”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- The Perfect $3 Stock