Elon Musk and Tesla still have one BIG PROBLEM that could derail the whole electric vehicle market.
No, it’s not lithium.
It’s another resource that’s even more critical for electric vehicles…
In fact, every single Tesla Model 3 needs approximately 121 lbs of it… about 5-6x more than the amount needed for gas-powered cars.
And there’s one stock that I identified during my research that is uniquely set up to benefit from this new growing demand more than most…
It’s virtually unknown and trading for less than $4 today.
Bill Shaw, Editor
Delivering world-class investing research since 1999
P.S. The last time this asset was in high demand, stocks in this market climbed as high as 1,098%.. 2,326%… even 2,983%… I explain everything you need to know about this $4 stock right here.
You might also like:
- Connecticut Woman Gets “Revenge” After Losing Nearly 50% of Her 401(k)
- The Cold Hard Truth About the Chip Shortage
- Elon Musk, Mark Cuban & Richard Branson are ALL Piling into This
- Apple’s next device could replace your iPhone
- What no one’s telling you about Electric Vehicles
- The $4 Stock Capitalizing on Tesla’s Big Problem
- A 12-million-mile battery already exists…
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- 25-Year-Old Prodigy Reveals Secret to Soaring Stocks
- See this before it goes public: “Like Buying Apple Stock In 1980”