Tesla recently announced the coming “One Million Mile Battery”, shocking the world.
But … that battery is already here.
A former Tesla employee, one of the company’s “Original 7”, beat Tesla to the punch.
His energy innovation is so powerful it can send a Tesla cross country without charging — FOUR TIMES.
Imagine a “superbattery” that:
- Charges in eight minutes — not hours.
- Lasts 9,200 miles between charges.
- And has a lifespan of 12 MILLION miles.
It’s not a fiction.
This technology already exists, and it’s rolling out to manufacturers at this moment.
The one company behind it is on the cusp of an enormous surge….
Click here for the full story.
To your wealth,
Tom @ Wall Street Watchdogs
You might also like:
- What no one’s telling you about Electric Vehicles
- The $4 Stock Capitalizing on Tesla’s Big Problem
- A 12-million-mile battery already exists…
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- 25-Year-Old Prodigy Reveals Secret to Soaring Stocks
- See this before it goes public: “Like Buying Apple Stock In 1980”
- Legend Who Bought Apple at $1.42 Says Buy TaaS Now
- The Perfect $3 Stock