Not many people know this story….
But in 1998, Bezos invested $250,000 of his own money in Google, when the company was just getting started out of a garage in California.
When Google went public in 2004, that $250,000 investment translated into 3.3 million shares of Google stock.
Nobody knows if Bezos has sold any shares. If he hasn’t, today they’re worth more than $5.6 billion.
I’m telling you this story because Jeff Bezos is betting big on a new trend.
That’s 40,000 times more money than what he invested in Google.
That’s how big he thinks this could be.
You might also like:
- The Two Men Destroying America
- “Future Fuel” will unleash $11 trillion wave of wealth
- Famed Market Veteran: Move Your Money Before 2023
- This “peeing car” is at the center of an $11.7 trillion energy revolution
- The End Of The US Dollar
- Get Your Money Out of U.S. Banks Immediatley
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- A gold storm is coming…