Not many people know this story….
But in 1998, Bezos invested $250,000 of his own money in Google, when the company was just getting started out of a garage in California.
When Google went public in 2004, that $250,000 investment translated into 3.3 million shares of Google stock.
Nobody knows if Bezos has sold any shares. If he hasn’t, today they’re worth more than $5.6 billion.
I’m telling you this story because Jeff Bezos is betting big on a new trend.
That’s 40,000 times more money than what he invested in Google.
That’s how big he thinks this could be.
You might also like:
- Former Goldman Sachs Exec. “America’s problems explained in ONE chart”
- Confession: PhD Economist says “Used to think a crash was coming
- $150 Trillion | Transformation of the US | Bezos/Musk
- PhD Author: “Prepare now for U.S. Great Distortion”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- The Perfect $3 Stock