Not many people know this story….
But in 1998, Bezos invested $250,000 of his own money in Google, when the company was just getting started out of a garage in California.
When Google went public in 2004, that $250,000 investment translated into 3.3 million shares of Google stock.
Nobody knows if Bezos has sold any shares. If he hasn’t, today they’re worth more than $5.6 billion.
I’m telling you this story because Jeff Bezos is betting big on a new trend.
That’s 40,000 times more money than what he invested in Google.
That’s how big he thinks this could be.
You might also like:
- Bet on Biden to Play This April 30th Event: “It doesn’t matter if you love him or hate him…”
- 7x BIGGER than Bitcoin…
- Jeff Bezos Just Poured $10 Billion Into This
- Bitcoin Legend Reveals Top 4 Cryptos to Buy Now…
- “Blue Gas” Batteries Could Make Your Neighbor’s Tesla Obsolete
- The Guardian: “New pill could spell the end of aging.”
- Legend Who Bought Apple at $1.42 Says Buy TaaS Now
- The Perfect $3 Stock