Not many people know this story….
But in 1998, Bezos invested $250,000 of his own money in Google, when the company was just getting started out of a garage in California.
When Google went public in 2004, that $250,000 investment translated into 3.3 million shares of Google stock.
Nobody knows if Bezos has sold any shares. If he hasn’t, today they’re worth more than $5.6 billion.
I’m telling you this story because Jeff Bezos is betting big on a new trend.
That’s 40,000 times more money than what he invested in Google.
That’s how big he thinks this could be.
You might also like:
- A 12-million-mile battery already exists…
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- 25-Year-Old Prodigy Reveals Secret to Soaring Stocks
- See this before it goes public: “Like Buying Apple Stock In 1980”
- Bitcoin Legend Reveals Top 4 Cryptos to Buy Now…
- Legend Who Bought Apple at $1.42 Says Buy TaaS Now
- The Perfect $3 Stock