We’ve all heard about investing in 5G.
But while everyone is talking about the fancy new 5G chips or antennas…
Nobody’s talking about the most significant piece of the 5G puzzle…
The web of networking cables crisscrossing the country that will bring information from all over the world right to your fingertips.
This is the backbone of America’s 5G network.
It simply can’t be built without those fiber-optic connections.
And there’s one company that literally owns this entire fiber network.
All of the wireless carriers and pretty much every big name in communication already have contracts in place with this company.
In fact, the ONLY cities in the entire country with 5G coverage are located right on this company’s fiber network.
Even the U.S. government is paying to get its secured communications on this critical piece of infrastructure.
Quite simply: This company owns more fiber networks than anyone else in America.
It is the critical piece for winning the race to deploy 5G.
And best of all, this company’s stock is trading around $10 a share.
But according to my research, you could be sitting on more than 600% profits after all’s said and done.
This company is leading the charge to 5G and could make early investors filthy rich.
You might also like:
- New “Miracle Material” Could Unleash $7 trillion in New Wealth
- The Two Men Destroying America
- “Future Fuel” will unleash $11 trillion wave of wealth
- Famed Market Veteran: Move Your Money Before 2023
- This “peeing car” is at the center of an $11.7 trillion energy revolution
- The End Of The US Dollar
- Get Your Money Out of U.S. Banks Immediatley
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- A gold storm is coming…