Over the next decade, as the number of electric vehicles on the road increases from around 10 million today to as much as 145 million – ONE material is going to be in higher demand than anything else.
More than lithium. And more than cobalt.
It’s the most important component of an electric vehicle battery…
That’s why Bloomberg estimates demand for this material is likely to increase 14-fold by 2030.
And right now, this ONE $4 stock is uniquely positioned to benefit the most from this soaring demand.
It’s my absolute No. 1 way to play the long-term rise of electric vehicles.
I explain everything you need to know in this short update.
You might also like:
- CEO of biggest PE firm predicts “social unrest”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Apple to shock world with one last tech marvel from Steve Jobs?
- 3rd Massive Dollar Upheaval Has Started
- Tilson: “The next Apple” at less than $10?
- Bear Market Legend Reveals His Secret To Profiting When Stocks Go Down