In the last eight months, Adam O’Dell’s top-performing untracked stock picks have hit huge peak gains such as:
• Plug Power Inc. … a +684% gain in eight months.
• Daqo New Energy Corp. … a +544% gain in seven months.
• And MicroStrategy Inc. … a +526% in five months.
Even the average pick is beating the market by almost 3-to-1!
Yet O’Dell says these tech winners pale in comparison to the gains investors could see in his No. 1 investment trend of the 2020s.
“The No. 1 opportunity I see in the markets right now comes from a little-known technology that’s about to explode into mainstream awareness,” says the investing prodigy.
O’Dell calls this technology “Imperium.”
His research says it could soon be the hottest investing story of the decade.
“Imperium’s user base is growing at 5 times the speed of the internet in the 1990s. So it could make the dot-com boom look small in comparison, unleashing the biggest stock market winners of the decade … perhaps ever.”
O’Dell has just picked his best Imperium plays — including one exciting company that trades for just $2 a share right now…
“This $2 stock could soon be $5, $10 … even $20. My advice would be to watch this video now, do your due diligence and then act fast. Because I believe these stocks won’t be cheap for long.”
To get the details on O’Dell’s top Imperium plays — including the stock trading for just $2 — watch this just-released video by clicking here.
You might also like:
- CEO of biggest PE firm predicts “social unrest”
- Just $2 a Share Today — The No. 1 Investment of the 2020s
- Apple to shock world with one last tech marvel from Steve Jobs?
- 3rd Massive Dollar Upheaval Has Started
- Tilson: “The next Apple” at less than $10?
- Bear Market Legend Reveals His Secret To Profiting When Stocks Go Down